World's Best Workforce
The "Striving for the World's Best Workforce" bill was passed in 2013 to ensure every school district in the state is making strides to increase student performance. Each district must develop a plan that addresses the following five goals:
- All children are ready to start kindergarten.
- All third-graders can read at grade level.
- All achievement gaps between students are closed.
- All students are ready for career and/or post secondary education.
- All students graduate from high school.
For more information on World's Best Workforce at ACGC Public Schools please contact Sherri Broderius at BroderiusS@ACGCFalcons.org