ACGC Falcon Athletics
The most recent updates for Athletic & Fine Arts events are located here.
Pictures contributed by the ACGC Boosters Club
|Late Bus (Athletic Shuttles) Information
|Buses leave from the JR/SR High School at the designated time:
MSHSL MINIMAL BEHAVIOR EXPECTATIONS FOR
REGULAR AND POST-SEASON TOURNAMENT COMPETITIONS:
- Respect the American flag and the National Anthem.
- Spectators must wear clothing that covers the entire torso.
- Those who do not comply or who wear clothing that is vulgar, obscene
or that in some other way inappropriate, as determined by school/tournament
personnel, will be removed from the arena/stadium if they do not
cooperate with this behavior expectation.
- The use of appropriate language is expected at all times.
- Profanity, negative chants, booing, trash talk, name calling, personal
attacks or other acts of disrespect are unacceptable and must be
immediately addressed by school and/or tournament administrators.
- Respect the game/contest.
- Under no condition shall anyone
other than the members of the official squad enter the playing surface.
No one may interfere with the contest in any way.
- Hand held signs, which do not obstruct the view of others, will
be permitted provided they are in good taste.
- Signs, message
boards, "white" boards or other similar items contest/tournament
officials deem to be in poor taste will be removed.
- Artificial noise makers (i.e. megaphones, cowbells, sirens,
whistles, thunder sticks, and other similar items) are not allowed.
- Laser lights are strictly prohibited.
THANK YOU for supporting your student athletes and fine arts participants
and for providing a positive environment in which educational activities